LGCF, Inc. Scholarships
Click Here to find out if you qualify for a LGCF, Inc. scholarship!
Guidelines and Available Scholarships
Use this APPLICATION FORM for all scholarships.
For information or questions, contact the 2015-2017 Scholarship Chairman:
* Louisiana Garden Club Federation and its member clubs provide 10 scholarships each year to deserving Louisiana college students.
* Applicants must be planning careers in:
> landscape design
> plant biology
> plant pathology
> forestry, agronomics
> environmental soil/water science
> city planning
> land management
> crop science
> and/or allied subjects
* The Scholarship Program is administered by the Scholarship Committee composed of the Scholarship Chairman and four members appointed by the LGCF, Inc. president and the District Directors of each District.
* LGCF, Inc. is proud of its long history of supporting the education of young people.
The Scholarship Application must be received by the Scholarship Chairman by June 1.
LGCF, Inc. Available Scholarships
* 3 scholarships for $2,000
* 2 scholarships for 1,000
* 3 scholarships for $500
* 2 scholarships for $250
* Application deadline is June 1
* 3.0 min. GPA
* Available to College Juniors, Seniors, & Grad Students
* There are also scholarships available from National Garden Clubs